From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>, "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News Item: Portage rsync hardlink support
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 08:04:38
1 On 07/08/2018 11:59 PM, Zac Medico wrote:
2 >> It used to make a special statement for a new stable Portage and
3 >> strongly recommended that it be emerged first. It should probably do the
4 >> same for openpgp-keys-gentoo-release.
5 > Sure, but it this case we have a chicken-and-egg problem, because I
6 > needed the latest openpgp-keys-gentoo-release installed but in order to
7 > do that I had to sync, but then verification failed because I didn't
8 > have the latest openpgp-keys-gentoo-release.
9
10 We're hopefully attributing that to a startup problem. Obviously as we
11 go along we need to have proper key rollover procedures so this should
12 never happen including backup keys.
15 Kristian Fiskerstrand
16 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
17 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3