From: Newsletter <newsletter@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] SIXNET eNewsLetter - IP67 Rated Industrial Ethernet Switch!
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:04:08
3 SIXNET eNEWSLETTER

17 SIXNET

eNewsLetter

20 February 26, 2002

SIXNET

25 Caters to OEMs <
26 Request
27 your FREE CD <

Modular

32 Automation Solutions Built On Open Industrial Standards

52 Product
53 News
54 IP67 Rated Industrial Ethernet
55 Switch  - Now Available! (More
56 Info)

The EB-GT-8ES-1

62 Etherbus� Industrial Ethernet Switch is fully IEC IP67 rated meaning that it
63 is completely water, oil, and dust-tight. It's potted design also makes it
64 corrosion and vibration proof. Like all SIXNET switches it is designed for tough industrial environments and will operate from -40 to +85 degrees
65 C. A line of IP67 rated field-installable Ethernet connectors is also
66 offered to make all your connections easy.

(Full

72 Press Release & Hi. Res. Photos)

76 SIXNET Caters to OEMs
77 with flexible
78 products and services to meet your exact requirements. OEMs private
79 label SIXNET I/O modules, Ethernet Switches, Industrial Modems and our
80 other modular products to make our advanced technology part of their
81 own product offering. SIXNET helps OEMs bring their product to market
82 � economically and in record time � by offering very special OEM
83 product options and flexible support services. (More
84 Info)

95 Water,
96 Corrosion, & Vibration Proof!

104 Recent Product
105 Announcements:
  • Ethernet
  • 111 to Fiber Converter
    112
  • Dual
  • 113 Fiber Ethernet Switches
    114
  • Ethernet
  • 115 SiteTRAK RTU
    116
  • 5
  • 117 & 9
    118 port
    119 Ethernet Switches
    124 (Press
    125 Releases & Hi. Res. Photos)
    135 Upcoming Products:
    • LINUX-based
    • 141 RTU
      146  Go to www.sixnetio.com
      147 for latest.
      165 Other
      166 News
      167 A new SIXNET CD is now available and it's absolutely FREE.
      168 This
      169 comprehensive CD has all the information and
      170 software you need regarding SIXNET's industrial products.

      173 Request you FREE
      174 CD now!

      For all the details on SIXNET products, please visit www.SIXNETio.com

      192

      SIXNET

      193 +1
      194 518-877-5173     sales@××××××××.com

      195

      We apologize if this email reached you

      196 in error.
      197 To unsubscribe from this newsletter, simply click
      198 here and then click send.
      199 To subscribe to this newsletter, just click
      200 here and then click send.