From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: ruby-ng.eclass - new eclass for ruby-based packages
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 10:03:56
1 On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 09:57 +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
2 > Dne středa 02 Prosinec 2009 09:51:25 Christian Faulhammer napsal(a):
3 > > At the moment I don't remember for what reason exactly, but we renamed
4 > > the PATCHES variable to EBZR_PATCHES in bzr.eclass. You should do
5 > > something similar.
6 > No reason to rename it if they use base_src_prepare
7
8 We handle the patches ourselves and also in a non-standard way since we
9 may apply them to multiple copies of the source tree, so I have renamed
10 this to RUBY_PATCHES to be on the safe side.
11
12 Kind regards,
13
14 Hans