From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:00:42
1 On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 01:44:24PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 11:35:51 +0100 Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 > > > I find it amusing that no-one complaining about this has actually
6 > > > asked to see it.
7 > >
8 > > I think ferringb did, just not very successfully.
9 >
10 > Not so far as I've heard...
11
12 Well, stop hitting the pipe.
13 http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/46163
14 http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/46178
15
16 Quoting,
17 > ciaran
18 >> harring
19 | Doing it formally, I hereby request access to PMS specifically with
20 | the intention of going over it to spot where it differs from long
21 | standing portage behaviour.
22 And as you know all too well, given your behaviour on every previous
23 discussion we've had related to this, you're not getting it.
24
25 Two angles on the behaviour BS; either related to the fact I'm dead
26 set on the spec reflecting portage behaviour, and being finished, or
27 it's related to the fact the paludis devs generally speaking would be
28 the first group of folks lining up to kick me in the balls.
29
30 Which... frankly, hey, whatever. Put up with the taunts/name calling
31 (not like I have much of a choice mind you), only thing I'm after is
32 ensuring the spec gets done right. If the council has y'all doing it,
33 then I have to deal with you guys (whether I like it or not :)
34
35 ~harring