From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developement <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-doc@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Offer and Question
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:48:37
1 > First I
2 > shall start with the question. My question is after reading your Gentoo
3 > Linux Documentation Guide I was wondering if I can use this method of
4 > documentation to write documents for the purpose of multipurpose unix
5 > and linux documentation other than just focusing on Gentoo.
6
7 Of course. The gentoo xsl is open-source, and you can obtain it from
8 the Gentoo viewcvs site.
9
10 > Now as for the offer, I'm offering my time and
11 > resources to help proof-read or give suggestions too any of the
12 > documents the Gentoo Developement team writes so that it may be accurate
13 > and also correct in grammer/spelling etc.
14
15 Feel free to stop by #gentoo-doc on irc.freenode.net to see what needs
16 doing. The doc team is a great group of people, and they can always use
17 more help!
18
19 Thanks,
20 g2boojum