From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] net-ww/netscape-flash
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:42:27
1 tis 2001-12-11 klockan 02.58 skrev Tom von Schwerdtner:
2 > Hey,
3 >
4 > I was chatting with Ssrit on #gentoo, and I was thinking that this
5 > should really be renamed to 'flash-plugin' since it certainly dosent need
6 > netscape or even mozilla (since it works with konq).
7
8 Agreed, it should also be made not to depend on Netscape unless netscape
9 is in USE (if there are a netscape USE?).
10
11 Another way would be to just make this ebuild check what's installed and
12 install in those locations, ie. don't have deps for
13 netscape,mozilla,konq. Is this totally wrong? :)
14
15 Regards,
16 Mikael Hallendal
20 Mikael Hallendal
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
22 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden