From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A question about USE flags...
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:29:38
1 On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 10:04:48AM +0100, Michele Noberasco wrote:
2 > I have a package, x11-plugins/wmhdplop, which depends on
3 > media-libs/imlib2 being compiled with 'X' USE flag set. Is there a
4 > way to specify such a dependancy? Right now I added a warning if 'X'
5 > USE flag is not set, but I don't like this solution, as it might not
6 > always catch the problem (i.e.: USE flag change), plus it makes repoman
7 > not happy, as of course I didn't add X to IUSE (as there is no
8 > *optional* X support for wmhdplop)...
9
10 You can use `built_with_use media-libs/imlib2 X` as defined in
11 eutils.eclass.
12
13 Sincerely,
14 Brix
15 --
16 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
17 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd