From: Debian User Jean-Baptiste Note <noteje@××××××××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] {T}/src_uri file
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:19:57
1 > ${T}/src_uri is created in /usr/lib/portage/pym/portage.py, in the
2 > doebuild() function. What are you working on in Portage?
3 >
4 > Best Regards,
5 >
6 > --
7 > Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
8 > Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org
9 > Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
10
11 I'm trying to actually make the platform-specific stuff
12 to work.
13 For function it's already ok, (quick hack in ebuild.sh,
14 fortunately that was in bash), but for variable it's not
15 really quite done, that's why i needed more information
16 about the places where the ebuild file was actually used.
17
18 Thank you, JB.
21 I'm an occurence of the I love GNU virus.
22 Please help me spread.