From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed again (was Resignation)
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:01:35
1 Alex Tarkovsky wrote:
2 > On 8/2/06, Stephen P. Becker <geoman@g.o> wrote:
3 >> > Every time you post it's like fingernails on a chalkboard...
4 >> >
5 >> > http://arcanux.org/scarecrow.png
6 >>
7 >> Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you photoshop
8 >> your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. Ciaranm is like a
9 >> scarecrow. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke
10 >> before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference,
11 >> reference that outside of irc before. Because that's what everyone who
12 >> disagrees with him says right? Isn't it? He is a scarecrow. And, and yet
13 >> you've taken that and posted it in this discussion to insult him in this
14 >> everyday situation. God what a clever, smart person you must be, to come
15 >> up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any
16 >> George W. Bush jokes you want to throw out too as long as we're hitting
17 >> these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!
18 >
19 > There's a stark line between satire (my post) and invective (your
20 > tirade). That you don't seem aware of its existence and decided to
21 > exhibit this ignorance publicly is yet another reason I believe you
22 > should retire as a Gentoo developer. Please, you're hurting Gentoo.
23
24 I'd prefer you both take your retorts offlist, as neither are on topic here.
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list