From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 02:18:12
1 On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:57 PM, R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:20 PM, Georg Rudoy <0xd34df00d@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> 2017-12-08 2:43 GMT-05:00 R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>:
4 >>>
5 >>> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
6 >>> > On 12/04/2017 10:36 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
7 >>> >> Sorry last one, directed to Alec, but all should read.
8 >>> >
9 >>> > I hope you really mean that, we've all heard you complaining about this
10 >>> > too many times already.
11 >>> >
12 >>>
13 >>> Inasmuch as a random person is likely to care, glancing at the
14 >>> messages shows wltjr is the more convincing of the parties involved.
15 >>> Having actually wasted time trying to figure out what is going on
16 >>> there is no mention of what ever happened from Gentoo that indicates
17 >>> anything improper took place.
18 >>
19 >> Single-point samples are not really representative.
20 >>
21 >> The messages wltjr sent and the bugs/PRs/etc he linked convinced me in
22 >> quite the contrary, at least, about the legitimacy of the current
23 >> actions.
26 > I am having trouble understanding you, unfortunately. It seems like
27 > you agree with his removal from the list. I suppose that is okay,
28 > originally I just tuned the conversations out because they were noisy.
29 >
30 > The summary I have tried to provide is: despite the fact wltjr does
31 > not seem to have a filter, he has so far not actually been incorrect.
32 > The developers involved, on the other hand, have been contradicting
33 > themselves since I first saw this around 2013. At some point they
34 > appear to have provided him an "out" and would have let him apologize,
35 > but he wants an apology from them.
38 Buried in his messages there are apologies, but the sticking point
39 seems to be that he fails to recognize the original actions as
40 reasonable.