From: "Fernando J. Pereda" <ferdy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations for council
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 22:22:44
1 On 7 Jun 2008, at 21:21, Alex Howells wrote:
2
3 > 2008/6/7 Santiago M. Mola <coldwind@g.o>:
4 >>
5 >> ferdy, thanks for the nomination.
6 >>
7 >> astinus, thanks for your support and inspiration, which almost
8 >> convinced me for running for Council.
9 >
10 > Any time :) In which case I guess maybe Jeroen Roovers (rej / jer)
11 > wants that spot on the ticket? ;) I'd like to nominate him too.
12 > Looks like we'll have plenty of choice this time around, which can
13 > only be a good thing.
14
15 Except you'd rather veto the ones you don't like. Hehe... It must suck
16 being you, wanting to veto people and not being able to do it :)
17
18 - ferdy
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list