From: Lina Pezzella <j4rg0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo beeping at me!
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 04:38:36
1 On Nov 22, 2004, at 11:33 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > On Monday 22 November 2004 11:19 pm, Lina Pezzella wrote:
4 >> On Nov 22, 2004, at 8:51 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 >>> oh, you mean something like EBEEP_IGNORE ?
6 >>
7 >> Please! I can't second this request enough. I like to have the pc
8 >> speaker in my computer, but I've been sacrificing it to the benefit of
9 >> actually sleeping while emerge -uD world runs.
10 >
11 > what request ? ebeep supports that variable already and has for quite
12 > a long
13 > time now
14 >
15 Interesting. I'm glad I caught this email thread so I could learn this.
16 Could you kindly point me to the appropriate documentation on this?
17
18 Thanks!
21 > --
22 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list