From: Max Kalika <max+lists.gentoo-dev@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage-2.0.47-r6 and distcc
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:10:19
1 Quoting Max Kalika <max+lists.gentoo-dev@×××××××××.edu>:
2
3 > Seems like the distcc feature stopped working since I upgraded to the
4 > latest portage. Can anyone confirm?
5 >
6 > gcc is being called directly from the installed path instead of the
7 > wrapper directory generated by distcc. it looks like portage isn't
8 > setting the PATH to include /usr/lib/distcc/bin as the first item. This
9 > worked fine in portage-2.0.47-r3 but not -r5 or -r6.
10
11 Seems like the distcc feature stopped working since I upgraded to the
12 latest portage. Can anyone confirm?
13
14 gcc is being called directly from the installed path instead of the wrapper
15 directory generated by distcc. it looks like portage isn't setting the
16 PATH to include /usr/lib/distcc/bin as the first item. This worked fine in
17 portage-2.0.47-r3 but not -r5 or -r6.
18
19 ---max kalika
20 --max@×××××××××.edu
21 -lsit systems administrator