From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Jurek Bartuszek (jurek)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:16:54
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Jurek "jurek" Bartuszek. He is
2 joining is to help with the dotnet packages. He lists Windows API and
3 linux kernel programming among his many talents. I wonder how well those
4 two get along :)
5
6 He hails from Warsaw, Polad and is a full time student
7 at Warsaw University of Technology at faculty of Mathematics and
8 Information Technology with specialization Computer Science. He works at
9 Akademia WWW anda Platinum Re-Insurance companies as a programmer and
10 network administrator.
11
12 He writes about his personal life as follows: "I have a beloved
13 girlfriend, Kate. In my free time I take care of my two dogs,
14 enjoy watching movies (action, drama and suspence ;D), listening to rock
15 and electronic music (Rammstein and J.M.Jarre rule!) and travelling."
16
17 So please welcome give jurek the usual warm welcome.
20 Petteri Räty (betelgeuse)