From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: [experiment] Sunrise try 2
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 18:24:48
1 Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Add support for QA checkers clientside and serverside (there are
3 > precommit hooks you can use for that)
4 >
5 > That way we will avoid those smart problems as described in irc long ago.
8 Yeah this is now supported, the script has been greatly improved by
9 shillelagh, thanks go to him. It is now named sunrise-commit. We are always
10 working on improving it, so comments are welcome :)
11
12 Serverside checks are overkill imo since we check that later ourselves when
13 reviewing. It is also harder to implement in general and especially now
14 because the administrator of the server, jokey, has exams this week.
15
16 Best regards,
17 Stefan
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list