From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:30:58
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 01:40 Wed 09 Jul , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >
4 >> On 05:30 Tue 01 Jul , Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
7 >>> vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
8 >>> Gentoo dev list to see.
9 >>>
10 >> Here's the proposed agenda. Please respond if I forgot something, it's
11 >> unclear, or you have another suggestion. As before, since we have an
12 >> agenda in advance we won't be holding an open floor.
15 > Here are the items that will actually come up during the meeting instead
16 > of the overall list of ongoing things including list discussions.
17 >
18 > Council members: Remember to post to the GLEP threads if you have
19 > anything new to say.
22 [GLEP56]
23
24 I've committed the changes that I made as a result of the feedback
25 received. You can see the diff [1] or view the full source [2] or see
26 the pretty HTML [3].
27
28 Quick highlight of changes:
29
30 - All PMS references are gone
31 - restrict purely refers to the Gentoo Developer Handbook
32 - CP/CPV refers to the Gentoo Developer Manual
33 - Added backwards compatibility section to detail how we're going to
34 maintain compatible.
35 - No reference to default language, leaving that to the Gentoo Developer
36 Handbook
39 [1]
40 http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/glep/glep-0056.txt?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
41