From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: [gentoo-core] What Gentoo is all about]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:59:35
1 Really weel said Daniel. Thank you for being so open-minded. Just as an
2 exemple, I'm a junior consultant and install some servers for company.
3 I'm paid (a lot) day by day for this job. I can install a running server
4 in 1 day because it takes some hours to compile an entire system.
5 Managers won't understand that. BUT : I can install a binary gentoo
6 (thanx to GRP for exemple), and provide some "tunning" stuff to the
7 company later. that's make more sense, isn't it ?