From: Philippe Coulonges <cphil@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting rid of nautilus
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:05:39
1 Le Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:47:50 +0200
2 Thomas de Grenier de Latour <degrenier@×××××××××××.fr> écrivait :
3
4 > On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:15:07 +0200
5 > Philippe Coulonges <cphil@×××××.net> wrote:
6 >
7 > > It doesn't load, but I still have to compile frequently a big
8 > > program I don't use. And as I can see my machine ain't broke without
9 > > it, I would like to know what exactly cause the dependence.
10 >
11 > I've also tried to get rid of nautilus, but control-center won't
12 > compile without it, and I've not found any configure option to disable
13 > nautilus support. I think here is a real dependency from an useful
14 > package.
15
16 Conclusion, I have to talk about it with the gnome guys.
17 Thanks. It answers my question.
18
19 CU
20 CPHIL
21 --
22 The pointy-haired boss miraculously combines two qualities that are
23 common by themselves, but rarely seen together: (a) he knows nothing
24 whatsoever about technology, and (b) he has very strong opinions about
25 it.
26 -- Paul Graham "Revenge of the nerds"
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list