From: Todd Berman <tberman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Media-music category
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 15:37:54
1 Just to preface this, I have no personal objections to this move at all.
2 However, I think you should wait a bit more than 2 days for any possible
3 objections/suggestions. Now, I'm not saying lets wait a month to make
4 sure no one has anything different/better to say about it. But a wait of
5 4-5 days does seem somewhat appropriate.
6
7 I could be wrong through :)
8
9 --Todd