From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:21:03
On 06/17/10 05:24, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
> Well, apart from explaining technical stuff[1] as in the example above, > we could obviously explain how our developers work, how much most of > them get payed for doing that, inform users of our services what they > can and cannot expect to get.
It sounds a bit like if we explained ourselves we could continue as is instead of improving processes on our side. Maybe it would improve the whole situation a bit but it pushes away resposibility to others and it wouldn't help developer to developer conflicts either. Maybe we can still make use of that idea. Best, Sebastian

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Tone in Gentoo Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>