From: Mathy Vanvoorden <mathy@××××××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: c.a.strahl@×××××.com, mpagano@g.o, perfinion@g.o, zlogene@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] coordination on JetBrains IDEs?
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 08:07:43
1 Hi,
2
3 Op ma 10 mei 2021 om 17:32 schreef Jason A. Donenfeld <zx2c4@g.o>:
4
5 > These are all JetBrains IDEs that all basically follow the same format.
6 >
7 > I wonder if we can unify these somehow? Anyone interested in working
8 > on that or have an idea of the feasibility?
11 I asked on IRC a few days ago but didn't get a reply so I'll ask here
12 again: has anything been done towards this?
13
14 I wanted to get Webstorm installed on my pc but the latest ebuild I can
15 find is in the ssnb overlay and already quite old. I remembered seeing this
16 email pass by and thought I'd check in first before I start cobbling
17 together an updated ebuild for Webstorm.
20 Met vriendelijke groeten,
21 Best regards,
22
23 Mathy Vanvoorden