From: Joshua Pollak <pardsbane@××××××××××.org>
To: "Damon M. Conway" <damon@×××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Pest issue tracker demo...
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:16:03
1 As Kabau requested I've setup an installation of the Pest issuetracker on my
2 server. It seems that Roundup is much more functional, but in the interested
3 of evaluation, I'd like to open up the Pest installation for examination.
4
5 Anyway, the pest is available at:
6
7 http://www.offthehill.org/pest
8
9 Use these two usernames: GuestUser and GuestAdmin. They have the permissions
10 their name implies. The password for both is 'gentoo'. Feel free to do
11 whatever you wish to the database, there is nothing of value there.
12
13 It seems kabau has roundup and bugzilla under control (well, maybe not! ;) ,
14 but if I can help out by installing any other issue trackers, let me know.
15
16 -Josh
19 > >> Setting up bugtrackers is annoying. :) Bugzilla is just stupidly setup,
20 > >> and roundup doesn't appear to want to work per the instructions. I'm
21 > >> about to drop a note to roundup-users.
22 > >
23 > >As I said before, I'd be happy to help. If you don't trust me to mess with
24 > >gentoo-cvs (fair enough), I have my own server I can put a few test
25 > > installs on. I would like to help, If Kabau has too much work to do, I
26 > > could take some of the overload.
29 > If you want to work on a PEST installation, and any others that you like,
30 > I'd appreciate the help. As it stands right now, there are too many cooks
31 > on chiba (the machine hosting gentoo.org) and I want to get all that
32 > straightened out before adding more sudo users. So, if you can get them
33 > going on your server, that'd be great.
34 >
35 > kabau