From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:44:04
1 27.2.2006, 22:33:21, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:49:23 +0100 Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
4 > | <rhetorical question>
5 > | May I ask how is that related to webapp-config?
6 > | </rhetorical question>
7
8 > It is related to Stuart, and hence utterly relevant to the conversation.
9
10 Ah, sure - so the topic is that you have personal issues with Stuart and are
11 washing your dirty laundry in a public ML?
12
13 You still haven't posted posted a *single example* of webapp-config
14 brokeness. You, I'd say you should either back up claims about "all the ways
15 in which webapp-config is broken" or apologize to the concerned developers
16 for false claims.
17
18 Still waiting.
21 Best regards,
22
23 Jakub Moc
24 mailto:jakub@g.o
25 GPG signature: http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
26 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
27
28 ... still no signature ;)