From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNOME updates almost finished
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:49:19
1 Pete Gavin wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi everyone,
4 >
5 > Just to let you know, the gnome updates are nearly finished (at least
6 > the basic GNOME stuff). All I've got left to do is nautilus, and a few
7 > packages in gnome-libs. Once I'm done, you can do emerge
8 > gnome-base/gnome/gnome-1.4 to get the newest versions of everything.
11 Thanks pete,
12
13 Does gnome-help now work with gtkhtml?
14 You said you was trying to add glide support to xfree, so
15 I uploaded your glide cvs snapshot to ibiblio a few days ago.
16
17 bye achim
18
19 > Pete