From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new global USE flag: mailwrapper
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 06:43:41
1 On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 10:10:48PM -0400, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Dear all,
3 > Unless anybody squawks quite loudly, I'm planning to add a new global
4 > "mailwrapper" use flag the will make mailwrapper an optional dependency
5 > of the various MTAs (right now exim, postfix, sendmail, and ssmtp are
6 > supported, but I would eventually like to see courier, nullmailer, and
7 > qmail support). I should have made it a USE flag the first time around,
8 > but oh well.
9 Nullmailer does have mailwrapper support, and the qmail support for it
10 is pending on my next release of qmail (hopefully before the end of the
11 month, but subject to change - working on SPF et al for it).
14 Robin Hugh Johnson
15 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
16 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
17 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
18 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85