From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 21:25:40
1 Hi Daniel,
2
3 On 06/20/2015 05:35 AM, Daniel "zlg" Campbell wrote:
4 > Sorry for not replying sooner; my client didn't seem to reflect folder
5 > updates...
6 >
7 > Are there any urgent bugs right now? I'm moving tomorrow and won't be
8 > able to tend to them if so, but I am interested in taking
9 > maintainership of it. I'm expecting to have Internet in my new home
10 > within a few weeks.
13 There is a version bump bug (547460) and two other bugs. The version
14 bump would be nice to do now (may be I will try to ask somebody to help
15 me with it, as I have no amd64 hardware now).