From: Pann McCuaig <pann@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fix your website please
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:21:43
1 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/build.html
2
3 It's probably either the table describing partitions or one of the <PRE>
4 sections. Whatever, I can't view the site in Netscape (4.77, Linux
5 2.2.19) without horizontal scrolling. This sucks.
6
7 <RANT>
8 Web pages that require horizontal scrolling suck. All web page authors
9 should check this against multiple browsers at multiple resolutions.
10 </RANT>
11
12 If I can't read this document comfortably I'm certainly not going to
13 install your distribution or tell others how wonderful it is.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Pann
17 --
18 geek by nature, Linux by choice L I N U X .~.
19 The Choice /V\
20 http://www.ourmanpann.com/linux/ of a GNU /( )\
21 Generation ^^-^^