From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux Enhancement Proposals
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 10:52:19
1 On 06 Jun 2003 15:55:45 -0400
2 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote:
3
4 [GLEP explanantion snipped]
5
6 > Now it's time to open up this idea to the general Gentoo Linux
7 > community. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?
8
9 I was waiting for a thing like this for quite a while, and now the Wiki
10 as well as your idea come up. :)
11
12 I really thing something like this is needed, as it sometimes really is
13 rather difficult to keep track of the things proposed on -dev. I
14 recently started to write a document for personal use about proposals
15 for Portage (because that's what I'm most interested in) because of
16 this...
17
18 If all people submitting GLEP's obey to the layed out guidelines
19 (http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0001.html), this project would
20 be a great ressource for people interested in the future development of
21 Gentoo Linux.
22
23 Michael
26 www.cargal.org
27 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
28 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
29 Registered Linux User #278726