From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [OT/NIT] Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in profiles: ChangeLog package.mask
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:50:28
1 On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:31:10 +0200
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Just to make it clear -- there are four CVS commits. Ebuild commit
5 > followed by GPG-signed Manifest commit. Hopefully the developer has
6 > persistent SSH connections set up.
7
8 AFAIK setting these up still isn't properly documented. I once read
9 about it in a post somewhere by robbat2 and have been using this ever
10 since, and I also recall suggesting using persistent SSH connections
11 without finding a trace of evidence of their use in developer
12 documentation.
15 jer