From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo World Domination. a 10 step guide
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:03:56
1 On 10/7/06, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò <flameeyes@g.o> wrote:
2 > If anyone had still any doubt about this, he can easily try to tweak a
3 > release :P
4 > I've been doing releng-like work lately to build Gentoo/FreeBSD stages with
5 > catalyst and I have to say that releng is doing a heck of an hard job to
6 > produce the releases, and my requirements are waaay more open than their own
7 > (as Gentoo/FreeBSD is still highly experimental)...
8
9 And if anyone's still not convinced, try remembering what it was like
10 before Chris started getting releng into some semblence of shape.
11
12 Best regards,
13 Stu
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list