From: Jeremy Hanmer <jeremy@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild question
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 03:45:37
1 you should be able to use the has_version function. More details at
2 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?
3 part=2&chap=1
8 On Mar 2, 2005, at 7:40 PM, pepone pepone wrote:
9
10 > Hello I ´m trying to create a new ebuild for Ice (Internet
11 > Comunication Engine)
12 > http://www.zeroc.com
13 >
14 > this is my first ebuild and i want know how in my ebuild can
15 > detect the version of a program that is installed in the system
16 >
17 > the problem is that in order to suscefuly compile my package i need to
18 > export DB_FLAGS and DB_IFLAGS acording to the db version that is
19 > instaled
20 > in the system
21 >
22 > thanks in adavantage