From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo could become certified for IBM Server Hardware
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 14:07:33
1 On Wednesday 04 May 2005 09:47 am, Daniel Ostrow wrote:
2 > IBM has already been kind enough to donate some hardware to us. It has
3 > yet to arrive at our hosting facility at OSU but I imagine that is only
4 > a matter of time. Once the hardware is in place the ppc64 team (which is
5 > mostly made up of IBM employees btw) will look into this further.
6
7 man i cant wait to get my ppc64 groove on
8 -mike
9 --
10 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list