From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Committing straight to stable
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:47:09
1 On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:37:00 +0200 "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò"
2 <flameeyes@g.o> wrote:
3 | On Sunday 24 April 2005 23:35, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > They're
5 | > supposed to do that for the first month or so (depending upon how
6 | > long it is before it becomes obvious that you're safe).
7 |
8 | I was talking about double-checking *every* commit of every developer.
9 | That will be an overkill, imho.
10
11 Oh, yeah, every developer would be a waste. But new developers and those
12 who have a history of breaking things (plus maybe most developers for
13 stuff like eutils) wouldn't be unreasonable if we had the technology...
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm