From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat results (council200912)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:42:12
Hello fellow devs, users and Gentoo community,

in this election we received 87 valid ballots from a total of 260
voters, which means we had a 33.462% turnout. Without much ado, Tomas
Chvatal (scarabeus) was elected to the council. The full ranked list for
this election is:

Let me congratulate Tomas and thank all nominees for running in the
election as well as all Gentoo Developers that participated in the
election by casting their vote.
The master ballot[1] and the full result sheet[2] are attached to this
mail and will also be accessible shortly under the elections project
space. The personal confirmation emails should have arrived by now. If
you don't get it soon, please email the elections[3] team.
Thanks to Robin for the technical support and to my fellow election
officials Roy and Alec for running this election :)
 [1] -
 [2] -
 [3] - elections@g.o

For the election officials,

Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections

File name MIME type
master-council200912.txt text/plain
council-200912-results.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature