From: Thomas Mueller <mueller6724@×××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/OpenBSD current status
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 23:54:49
1 > Benda Xu wrote:
2 > > > I was wondering if the openbsd prefix support is something
3 > > > that is still garnering any interest from gentoo?
4
5 > > There is still interest in Gentoo. But no one seems to have energy to
6 > > take care of it.
7
8 > FWIW I have interest in this as well.
11 > > Your contribution is welcomed.
12
13 > What contributions are known to be needed at the moment?
16 > Kind regards
17
18 > //Peter
19
20 What about NetBSD and FreeBSD?
21
22 I use NetBSD and FreeBSD but am not interested in OpenBSD, inside or outside Gentoo.
23
24 I am also curious about whether crossdev could be used to cross-compile to Linux (glibc, musl or uClibc-ng).
25
26 My impression, from Gentoo website, was that (Net, Open, Free)BSD prefix support was no longer active.
27
28 Tom