From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:08:16
1 <snip>
2 > Some notes on some of the other people from my POV..
3 >
4 > -- Busy/Next Year/Other --
5 > dostrow (not around enough)
6 </snip>
7
8 I'd agree that my availability over the past 6 months has been spotty at
9 best. I was ramping up for a cross country move and all that that
10 entails as well as dealing with a new position at work which was keeping
11 me more busy then I thought I could have been. While I'm willing to
12 state that I will be around more from here on out as I'm done moving and
13 have settled into the routine that my job requires I believe that my
14 prior record of availability (as it is all you have to go by) should
15 certainly be taken into account. Thanks for bringing this point up
16 solar. I'd still like to be considered as I believe I have a lot to
17 offer but when you all are voting it should be something you are
18 thinking about.
19
20 Thanks,
21