From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] euscan GSoC project - requesting feedback
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:21:31
1 Am Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012, 09:51:06 schrieb Federico "fox" Scrinzi:
2 > The main question is: what would you like to have on this dashboard?
3
4 Here's another suggestion for euscan: right now we already have rss feeds, but
5 they are far too verbose for me and clutter up my news list. I dont really
6 need an item whenever something enters portage
7
8 How about a news feed that only contains "upstream" items?
9
10 Cheers,
11 Andreas
14 Andreas K. Huettel
15 Gentoo Linux developer
16 kde (team lead), sci, tex, arm, printing
17 dilfridge@g.o
18 http://www.akhuettel.de/