From: Branko Badrljica <brankob@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openrc-0.5.1 arrived in the tree
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 00:54:46
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 13 October 2009 22:48:01 Branko Badrljica wrote:
3 >
4 >> Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> On Tuesday 13 October 2009 22:36:44 Branko Badrljica wrote:
7 >>>
8 >>>> Mike Frysinger wrote:
9 >>>>
10 >>>>> the mailing list is not bugzilla. any complaints you have about
11 >>>>> USE=oldnet have nothing to do with this thread. it's a bug and should
12 >>>>> be treated as such.
13 >>>>>
14 >>>> Which is why I have posted here to gripe about having documented such
15 >>>> changes in future.
16 >>>>
17 >>> USE=oldnet is documented, end of story. you're complaining about a
18 >>> *bug*, not lack of documentation. stop mixing the two as you're only
19 >>> muddling this thread.
20 >>>
21 >> Not really, but my fingers hurt.
22 >> So, let's leave it at that, you were Right(tm) and I am misguided.
23 >> I'm truly sorry for all the noise in you signal that i caused and wish
24 >> you all the best.
27 > now that you've realized the error of your ways, i still dont see any bug
28 > reports in bugzilla about USE=oldnet. that leads me to conclude that testers
29 > have found no problems with it, only problems with USE=-oldnet.
30 > -mike
31 >
32 And you won't see it from my hurting fingers.
33 How can I trust my eyes and reason when I have you.
34 Keep the God's Work - someone has to do it.