From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Acquiring a deeper understanding of Gentoo
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:21:11
1 If you'll settle for email instead of a visit, I'm sure there's
2 [number_of_devs+1] * opinions on what's being attempted/accomplished that
3 could be sent your way :)
7 On Wednesday 15 June 2005 01:10 pm, Mark S Petrovic wrote:
8 > Good day.
9 >
10 > I am about to embark on a serious project and I am considering Gentoo
11 > as the platform. My luck with installation, on which I've spent several
12 > solid days, thus far has been mixed, and I'm willing to hold off believing
13 > it's not just me. I suspect Gentoo works, but thus far just not for me.
14 > But I see the promise it holds.
15 >
16 > Is there a principal Gentoo developer in Northern or Southern California
17 > (preferred) to whom I can pay a visit to gain a deeper understanding of
18 > who the Gentoo team is, what they are trying to accomplish, and how?
19 >
20 > Thanks.
21 >
22 > Mark
23 >
24 > --
25 > Research and Development
26 > EarthLink, Inc.
27 > Pasadena, CA
32 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
33 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net