From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: cmake-utils.eclass
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:21:53
1 On Sunday 09 September 2007 15:15:12 Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
2 > As I would like to introduce it to the official Portage Tree in
3 > preparation of things to come, we would welcome any comments, patches
4 > and, of course, your kind approval to commit it. :-)
5
6 Looks really nice. Just one question: What about colors? I know that some
7 Cmake build systems color the compiles rather nicely(games-puzzle/ksudoku for
8 example). It would be nice if the kde builds were colored that nicely, or is
9 this an upstream issue?
10
11 /me knows absolutely nothing about cmake ;) ....yet
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list