From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Interactive Portage Development
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:58:42
1 I only see the same 10 or 12 people commenting on gentoo-portage-dev, so
2 if you are even remotely interested in portage development or interested
3 in a sane API, or interested in seeing new features I would suggest you
4 do two things.
5
6 One is look on archives.gentoo.org and see what we have been talking about.
7
8 Two is subscribe to the list and comment on the proposals there.
9
10 No Discussion means no perceived progress. So help us discuss and iron
11 our stuff that YOU want to see.
12
13 -Alec Warner
14
15 "I guess I should re-add myself to the Portage Team" Portage Team Member.
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list