From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: sekretarz
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:47:07
1 Hi All,
2
3 Dateline: my computer.
4
5 I'm here, live on the scene, where a mere hour ago, a new developer got
6 signed up. Our own me was there to interview this new developer. I'd
7 like to present Karol Wojtaszek (sekretarz) as Gentoo's newest
8 developer. Karol is on board to help us staff some of the neglected
9 areas of gentoo. A search on bugzilla will reveal the many bug reports
10 he's commented on, and provided fixes for.
11
12 Karol hails from a small town in northwestern Poland, where I'm told it
13 snows in the summer too. Anyway, he goes to school somewhere else,
14 where they get a 2 week respite every year from the snow. Hence, at
15 school, he studies, plays tennis, basketball, and codes in c/C++ and
16 pascal of all things.
17
18 Please bid him welcome.
19
20 This alert brought to you by DevRel News, a subsidiary of Gentoo, now
21 with Doppler Radar (and indeed, the FIRST with Doppler radar).
24 Seemant Kulleen
25 http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
26
27 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
28 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E