From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTN ALL DEVS
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:28:06
1 * Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o> [03/09/26 14:43 -0700]:
2 >What I need from you?
3
4 As I talked with you and pauldv on IRC, you said, the
5 information will be published in different ways. So, there
6 should be a manager's team who have to know all the
7 information and then we have an internal developer's page
8 with the information each developer wants to share and last
9 a public developer's page quite similar to the recent
10 dev-list.
11
12 Maybe you should create a kind of web-formular where
13 everybody can choose, where the information could be shown?
14
15 Regards, Lars