From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-cvs
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:43:43
1 I don't think it makes much sense. The current portage hierarchy is based on the
2 are of use of the application, and this is how many users search for the program
3 they need. E.g.: If I see gaim package in this category, I expect to find
4 gaim-cvs next in the list.
5
6 On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:25:16 +0300 (IDT)