From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: idl0r@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:36:43
1 On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 13:22:09 +0100
2 Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > "NEW" will become "CONFIRMED"
5 > "REOPENED" will become "CONFIRMED" (and the "REOPENED" status will
6 > be removed)
7
8 I'd say, both to UNCONFIRMED. Before, we used to set 'NEW' for newly-
9 added bugs and didn't use UNCONFIRMED often. Right now, it seems
10 logical to use UNCONFIRMED for the new bugs and let devs (re-)confirm
11 them as necessary.
12
13 I think it might be even a good idea to limit the possibility
14 of setting 'CONFIRMED' to devs. Otherwise, I see users bumping each
15 of their bugs to 'CONFIRMED' immediately.
16
17 > We're almost done with the preparation of bugzilla-4.x for
18 > bugs.gentoo.org. So, do we want the new workflow or do we want to
19 > keep the old?
20
21 New one. Simpler is better.
24 Best regards,