From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 00:12:09
1 On 2009.12.16 00:36, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 >
4 > As announced by Denis (Calchan)[1], we need to have an election for
5 > the
6 > Gentoo Council's empty seat.
7 > We'll be putting up a page with all the information for the Council
8 > election, including the election officials, asap. I'll send another
9 > email later with the link and the missing information, but for now,
10 > let
11 > me just share the dates for nomination and voting:
12 >
13 > nomination: December 17th to 30th
14 [snip]
15 > Regards,
16 >
17 > Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
18 > Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections
21 I nominate bonsaikitten (Patrick)
24 Regards,
25
26 Roy Bamford