From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 02:12:16
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:03:08 +0000 (UTC) Ferris McCormick
3 > <fmccor@g.o> wrote:
4 > | I still think the intent is good and support it.
5 >
6 > The intent is to allow infra to arbitrarily suspend anyone they like,
7 > with no accountability.
10 Accountability resides between devrel and infra if a resolution can be
11 made. If a resolution cannot be made between devrel and infra, then the
12 overall authority comes down to the council. The council will decide if
13 any accountability issues reside and will determine the actions that may
14 follow. So I have problems with your statement regarding infra having no
15 accountability.
16
17 I believe all devs have the most confidence in the council since it was
18 fairly voted upon by everyone.
21 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
22 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
23
24 ---
25 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
26 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
27
28 ramereth/irc.freenode.net