From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Dev-only Wiki for eclasses/portage
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 01:15:30
1 On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 01:25:44AM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
2 > Hi gentoo-Devs!
3 >
4 > Im writing a few ebuilds and am trying to do it right - using
5 > eclass funtions and stuff. Since this is java stuff not using
6 > make it is not the standard "./configure;make;make install".
7
8 Naturally, there's also the option of joining either of
9
10 ) gentoo-java@l.g.o
11 ) #gentoo-java on irc.freenode.net
12
13 This is where the developers hang out. Be advised that the reponse time
14 on IRC is pretty low, but once you've managed to engage a developer,
15 we try our best to resolve the problem at the spot.
18 Kind regards,
19
20 Karl T