From: Jakub Moc <jakub.moc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Resignation
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:50:12
1 On 4/17/07, Bryan Østergaard <kloeri@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 06:01:46AM +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Whoever is in charge, kindly change my bugzilla account to the email
5 > > address this mail is sent from and take care of the setting the
6 > > bugzilla privs accordingly. There's still a couple of bugs I've filed
7 > > and maybe someone will take care of them. (No need to worry, Colin,
8 > > you can sit on your bugs as long as you wish, I won't disturb you in
9 > > your limbo),
10 > >
11 > This policy have recently changed as part of an overhaul on retirement
12 > procedures. You'll have to create a new user account and watch the
13 > jakub@g.o as documented in
14 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/retire-process.xml (See
15 > 'Retire Bugzilla account' part).
16
17 Oh, wonderful. Thanks so much, really helps and makes a lot of sense
18 to nuke people from the bugs they've themselves filed.
19
20 Bye.
24 Jakub Moc
25 Email: jakub.moc@×××××.com