From: Eric Noack <eric.noack@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc-3.2.2 what the hell ...
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:00:15
1 Am Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:40:31 -0700
2 schrieb Alain <alain@g.o>:
3
4 > On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 01:30:30AM +0100, Eric Noack wrote:
5 > > Hey thnx, but this doesnt seem to be the same thing
6 > >
7 > > i tryed the fix_something.sh but it failed since it uses python and such the bug occurs on this, too
8 > > i tried it again with my workaround link and it runned through,
9 > > i removed the link again and the error was there again - or still there.
10 > >
11 > > i am just trying to reproduce this strange behaviour on a 2nd computer before filing a bug report
12 >
13 > Look at #15288... I'm guessing that one is closer to your problem.
14 >
15 > Alain
16 >
17 Thnx that is it exactly, strange, why didnt this show up when searching for gcc-3.2.2
18
19 oh the missing "-" it sais "gcc 3.2.2"
20
21 that was stupid not searching for this. lol
22
23
24 thnx again
25